The Joey is light, comfortable, packs down to nothing and still supports 300lbs. If you want full on comfort and not all the fuss, this is the chair for you. With a packed size about the same as a California burrito and a weight of less than 2 lbs, this chair can easily fit into your tote or backpack and still has the highest seat height in its class. Set up takes care of itself. With 30 years of know how and experience, we've created a chair weighing virtually nothing and at a far more fair price.
• Who would use this: sea kayakers, hipsters from Tacoma, dual sport motorcyclist, RV campers, urban adventurers, river guides, bush pilots, backpackers.
• Where they would use this: camping, river trips, airshows, motorcycle camping in the North Cascades, car shows.
• Why they would use this: easy to use, comfortable, compact, light, comfortable, easy set up.
AKA: tent chair, lightweight chair, compact chair, shock cord chair, tent pole chair, beach chair, etc.
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Ripstop fabric with breathable mesh panels
- No PVC
- High strength plastic
- Bar tack sewing
- Light weight
- Drawn aluminum
- Sets up fast
- 300 lb weight limit
- Available colors: Green, Yellow, Black, Red, Purple. This listing is for the black color.
- Dimensions (Closed) 4"x4"x14"
- Dimensions (Open) 21"x21"x28"
- Seat height 21"x21"x16"
- Weight 1.9 lbs.
- Capacity 300 lbs
You will receive: 1 Joey Travel Chair.
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight is 3 lbs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!