Sun LumaGage Thermometer Compass Zipper Pull 3-Pack Model #802-L. Great for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Backpacking - any outdoor activity where you may need this handy emergency tool.
It's a thermometer! It's a compass! It's 2 inches long and weighs only 1/3 ounce. Snap this onto jacket zippers or backpacks. Use it as a key ring. The compass is liquid filled with luminous dial and there is a handy wind chill chart on the back of the gauge. Made in the U.S. Length 2". Wt: 0.3 oz. Perfect gift for the outdoor enthusiast!
This listing is for 3 Sun LumaGage Thermometer Compass zipper pulls.
- Made in USA
- Can glow-in-the-dark up to 8 hours
- Handy split-ring clips on to tent fly, sleeping bag, parka, and pack!
- Luminous compass is liquid-filled
- Solid brass ring has black-nickel finish
- Wind Chill Chart (in MPH, Km/Hr or Met/Sec) or Heat/Humidity Index on back - your choice!
- Can be custom-imprinted
- 2.0" long, 0.4 oz (5.1 cm, 10 g)
TIP:This item is also available in money-saving multi-packs! Go to our store, then browse our Discounted Multi-Packs Store category, or use the Store search tool to find items quickly.
You will receive: 3 Sun LumaGage zipper pulls.
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 3 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!