BRAND NEW Silva Explorer US 2.0 Liquid-Filled Baseplate Compass w/Lanyard & Magnifier.
A traditional baseplate compass commonly used by serious compass users such as hikers, mountaineers, backpackers and hunters. If you are looking for a basic but yet functional compass for your outdoor adventure, Explorer should be your choice.
Explorer features DryFlex™ grip for easy handling and comes with a use-anywhere declination scale inside the capsule, a magnifying lens, and base plate map-measuring in inches and scales of 1:62.5k mile & 1:24k USGS scale. The baseplate has a curved-up at the back-end for perfect fit in the hand. The patented red/black north south lines in the capsule bottom ensures easy and safe settling. The distinct arrow and scales/markings in a clear contemporary font combined with lots of transparency in the baseplate makes navigating easier – when activated in light the luminous markings enable night time navigation. The needle is made from finest Swedish steel with high quality magnetic features.
- DRYFLEX™ Rubber Grip: Easy handling of the compass / Great grip
- Turnable Housing: Easy navigation with the SILVA 1-2-3 System
- Waterproof: Withstands tough weather conditions
- Built-In Magnifier: For detailed map reading
- Accuracy: 1°, Resolution: 2°, Graduation: 360°
- Measuring scales: Base plate: 1:24k, 1:62.5k mile, inch (1/20th)
- North South red / black lines
- Attachment: Detachable safety-release lanyard
- Liquid filled capsule, High quality Swedish steel needle, Hardened steel pivot
- Declination scale inside capsule
- Durability: Withstand 1M drop into wooden floor
- Luminous markings for night use up to 4 hours
- 5 year warranty
- Temperature operating range: -20 to +60 °C, (-4°F – +140°F)
- Dimensions: 55x111x10 mm (2.2”x4.4”x0.4”)
- Weight: 32 g (1.1 oz)
You will receive: 1 Silva compass.
Retail packaging, and shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 3 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!