BRAND New Brunton TruArc 20 Sighting Compass F-TRUARC20
Our most advanced baseplate compass with sighting mirror, quick-reference lid, and protective rubber foot that stores reference cards with an array of scales.
- Tool-free declination adjustment is simple and fast to orient magnetic north to true north.
- Meridian lines on vial assist during pre-trip planning when aligning with map grid lines.
- TruArc™ Global Needle system.
- Inch/millimeter scales for accurate and effective map work.
- Brunton EverNorth Magnet resists demagnetization over time.
- Magnified readout provides highest degree of accuracy without compromising readability.
- Dual azimuth ring includes reverse azimuth.
- 2 ° resolution
- Sighting mirror and sighting line integrated into the cover. Align for the most accurate bearings, whether taking or following a bearing.
- Made in the USA.
- High visibility cling for enhanced performance in low light; can be removed to facilitate map use.
- Engineer’s ruler.
- Bubble level for absolute precision readings and map magnifier helps with the small details.
- Dimensions: 4.1” x 2.5” x 1” (10.4 x 6.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Weight: approx. 3.6 oz (102 g)
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 5 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!