BRAND New Brunton Jacob's Staff Collapsible Trekking Pole F-4090
An ideal field tool for geologists! A lightweight trekking pole, monopod, and Jacob's Staff all rolled into one item, with 25 cm markings and indicators for 1.5 m extension. Jacob's Staffs are used by geologists for accurate measurements of strata thickness.
Jacob's Staff Features:
- Adjustable from 25.5 to 62.5” - can be carried in a backpack or used as a trekking pole.
- Three-section, aluminum construction.
- Standard +/- 20 thread with EVA Cap.
- Compatible with Brunton OmniSlope threads and Ball & Socket Transit Mount for any Brunton transit.
- Comfortable EVA handle.
- Removable rubber trekking tip cover and a strong carbide tip.
- Adjustable & comfortable wrist strap.
- Jacob's Staff markings every 25 cm, with indicators for extension to 1.5 m (from tip to sighting hole of OmniSight or Brunton transit).
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 25.5” x 62.5” (65 x 159 cm)
- Weight: approx. 9.5 oz (270 g)
- Model: F-4090
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 16 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!