New Brunton Grain Size Card w/10 Classifications F-GRAINCARD
The Grain Size Card is an essential field geology reference tool for the visual classification of sediments by both size and shape.
- Weatherproof, durable, lightweight card can handle exposure to any type of weather.
- Transparent card stock with both a negative and positive sides for easier reading and comparing grain size in the field.
- Card Data: 10 grain size classifications including phi scale, grain shape reference, millimeter ruler.
- An essential accessory and tool for field sediment classification work.
- Weight: 0.2oz (6g)
- Size: 2.5" x 3.675" x 0.6" (6.35 x 9.33 x 0.2 cm)
- Made in the USA in Riverton, WY.
- Model: F-GRAINCARD
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 1 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!