National GeographicTrails Illustrated Utah Arches National Trail Map 211. Greatfor Camping, Fishing, Hunting,Hiking, Backpacking, Family Outings, Outdoor Adventure.
More than just a map, National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic maps are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. Printed on tear-resistant, waterproof material, this map can go anywhere you do. Each map is based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area. The maps include valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more. With a new color palette and stunning shaded relief, backcountry navigation has never been easier.
This map includes Arches National Park, The Highlands, Little Valley, Devils Garden, Lost Spring Canyon Wilderness area, Negro Bill Wilderness area, Scott M. Matheson Wetlands Preserve, Cache Valley, Delicate Arch, Broken Arch, Sand Dune Arch, Pine Tree Arch, Private Arch, Dark Angel, Double Arch, and more. The map also includes the Colorado River, the Windows Section, Petrified Dunes, and fascinating information about the park's geology, archaeology, history, and culture. The map has been updated to reflect road closings, new trails, and campground relocation, and includes detailed trail information, points of interest, trailheads, picnic areas, facilities, and more. Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS.
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-codedboundariesof state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Approximately 4" x 9" folded; 25" x 37" fully opened
- Scale =1:35,000
- Waterproof, tear-resistant
TIP:This item is also available in money-saving 2-packs and 3-packs! Go to our store, then browse our Discounted Multi-Packs Store category, or use the Store search tool to find items quickly.
You will receive: 1National GeographicTrails Illustrated Map.
Retailpackaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 4 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!