National Geographic Trails Illustrated Oregon/Washington Mount Hood and Columbia RIver Gorge Topo Map Bundle 452, which includes 2 maps: Maps 820 and 821. Great for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Backpacking, Family Outings, Outdoor Adventure.
More than just a map, National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic maps are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. Printed on tear-resistant, waterproof material, this map can go anywhere you do. Each map is based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area. The maps include valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more. With a new color palette and stunning shaded relief, backcountry navigation has never been easier.
Considered one of the best year-round outdoor recreation areas in the country, the Columbia River Gorge contains countless opportunities for hikers, climbers, kayakers, cyclists, windsurfers, and winter sports enthusiasts alike. The 80 mile long gorge contains diverse ecosystems ranging from the lush Oneonta Gorge Rain Forest to the arid Celilo Grasslands.
Our detailed Trails Illustrated recreation map of the Columbia River Gorge contains carefully researched trails, campsites, forest service roads, and points-of-interests and adjoins our Mt. Hood map.
Backcountry users will find the UTM and Latitude/Longitude grids, mileage charts, and other accurate navigation features perfect for exploring the region confidently and safely.
Areas included on the map:
- Mark O. Hatfield Wilderness Area
- White Salmon, Klickitat, Sandy, and Lower Deschutes Wild and Scenic Rivers
- Pacific Crest and Oregon Trails
- Mount Hood, Columbia River Gorge, Historic Columbia River Highway, and Yakima Scenic Byways
- Hood River County Northwest OHV Area
- National Wildlife Refuges
- Washington and Oregon State and County Parks, Forests and Recreation Areas
- Popular Waterfall Locations
- Recreation, Safety, Contact and Wilderness Permit Information
- Overlap with the portions of the Gifford-Pinchot and Mount Hood National Forests
- Approximately 4.25" x 9.25" folded; 27" x 39" fully opened
- Scale = 1:75,000
- Waterproof, tear-resistant
This listing is for the Oregon/Washington Mount Hood and Columbia RIver Gorge Topo Map Bundle 452, which includes 2 maps: Maps 820 and 821.
You will receive: 2 National Geographic Trails Illustrated Maps.
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 8 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!