National GeographicTrails Illustrated Montana Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness East Trail Map722. Greatfor Camping, Fishing, Hunting,Hiking, Backpacking, Family Outings, Outdoor Adventure.
National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of the eastern portion of Montana and Wyoming's shared Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness, including Custer, Gallatin, and Shoshone National Forests, is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information. Trails Illustrated maps are expertly researched and frequently updated. The maps are printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail toughcapable of going anywhere you do.
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-codedboundariesof state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- 25 1/2" x 37 3/4" flat; 4 1/4" x 9 1/4" folded
- Scale: 1:63,000
- Waterproof, tear-resistant
TIP:This item is also available in money-saving 2-packs and 3-packs! Go to our store, then browse our Discounted Multi-Packs Store category, or use the Store search tool to find items quickly.
You will receive: 1National GeographicTrails Illustrated Map.
Retailpackaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 4 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!