National Geographic Trails Illustrated Florida Fort Myers Beach - Naples Trail Map 407. Great for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Backpacking, Family Outings, Outdoor Adventure.
More than just a map, National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic maps are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. Printed on tear-resistant, waterproof material, this map can go anywhere you do. Each map is based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area. The maps include valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more. With a new color palette and stunning shaded relief, backcountry navigation has never been easier.
National Geographic's Fort Myers Beach - Naples Coastal Recreation map is the ideal companion for adventures along shore and on the water.
National Geographic's new family of Coastal Recreation maps are two-sided, waterproof maps designed specifically for recreation along America's most beautiful shorelines. These hybrid maps strike the perfect balance between professional boating charts and detailed topographic maps for land.
There is no other map in the market today that provides as much versatility for coastal recreation as National Geographic's Coastal Recreation series.
For paddlers, sail, and power boaters these maps are ideal for planning, cover waters up to three nautical miles off-shore, conveniently sized for use on-board a craft of any size, packed with essentially boating information, and a valuable safety companion. Beach-goers, wildlife enthusiasts, and those that enjoy exploring coastal towns will find these maps an invaluable resource for local beaches, parks, wildlife viewing areas, lighthouses, and unique places of interest.
The Fort Myers Beach - Naples Coastal Recreation map covers the SW Florida coast from Estero Bay and the eastern tip of Sanibel Island south to Rookery Bay at a detailed scale of 1:40,000 (1" = 0.63 Mile). The front side of the map details Estero Bay, Fort Myers, Bonita Beach, Hickory Bays and the north end of Delnor Wiggins Pass State Park. The reverse, with overlapping coverage, details the coastline from Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Naples, Clam Pass, Gordon, Pass and Rookery Bay.
The Fort Myers Beach - Naples map is designed and printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making it waterproof, tear-resistant and capable of going anywhere you do. The map is two-sided, and is folded to a convenient size of 4.25" x 9.25" ; unfolded size is 26" x 38". These maps fit easily in lifejacket, center console, or glove box.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Updated regularly
- Designed and printed in the U.S.A
- Detailed shoreline
- Bathymetry with marine aids to navigation
- Marinas, boat ramps, and access points.
- Beaches, shoreline parks, and wildlife refuges
- Detailed topography with clearly marked trails for hiking, paddling, biking, powersports, horseback riding, and more
- Color-coded boundaries for parks, recreation areas, wilderness areas, sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of places-of-interest, including: beaches, lighthouses, campgrounds, information centers, trailheads, viewpoints, boat launches, canoe carry downs, fishing access points, scuba diving hot spots, and specialty content unique to each area
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Approximately 4" x 9" folded; 25" x 37" fully opened
- Scale = 1:70,000
- Waterproof, tear-resistant
TIP:This item is also available in money-saving 2-packs and 3-packs! Go to our store, then browse our Discounted Multi-Packs Store category, or use the Store search tool to find items quickly.
You will receive: 1 National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map.
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 4 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!