BRAND NEW National Geographic Pocket Guide to Insects of North America Full Color Book.
Handy, authoritative, and easy-to-read, this field guide to the insects of North America is part of the growing National Geographic Pocket Guide series. This guide provides spot-on descriptive information, authoritative photography and illustrations, and key facts in a handy, easy-to-reference volume. This book includes selected photography and newly commissioned art and graphics to help identify each species. Beautifully designed and illustrated, with logical organization and bulleted information, these pocket guides are useful in the field or as an in-home reference.
- Pocket guide is easy to carry
- 160 species, coast to coast
- Color photographs of each species
- Illustrations of key life cycle and mating characteristics
- The 160 most common species across the continental United States and Canada
- Full color photographs and illustrations detailing life cycle and behavior of every species
- Key facts and guidelines to easily identify insects, spiders, and other species
- 184 pages
- Size: 4.25" x 7.25"
- Weight: Approx. 7.8 oz
You will receive: 1 National Geographic Pocket Guide Book.
OEM packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 9 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!