BRAND NEW National GeographicTX Texas Hill CountryDestination Touring Map & Guide.
Waterproof Tear-Resistant Travel Map
National Geographic's Texas Hill Country Destination Map strikes the perfect balance between map and guidebook and is an ideal resource for touring this culturally and geographically unique region.
The front features a map of this region of central Texas whose southern border almost touches San Antonio and whose eastern border nudges up against Austin's suburbs. The 800-mile Texas Hill Country Trail is outlined, and traverses 19 counties. The reverse has insets about the vibrant state capitol of Austin; museums, wineries, and local culture; and outdoor activities including wildlife and wildflower viewing, hiking and caving, and biking.
Every Destination Map is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough capable of withstanding the rigors of any kind of travel.
- Water proof&Tear Resistant
- Double-sided map containing detailed maps and useful travel information
- Maps include a comprehensive road network, local infrastructure, and abundant natural, historical, and cultural places
- Beautiful photographs and valuable travel information aids travelers with pre-trip planning and on-the-ground adventures.
- Folded Size:4.25" x 9.25"
- Flat Size:25.5" x 37.75"
- Scale =1:578,640
- Model Number:DM01020694
- Weight: Approx. 3.4oz
- For other states / regions check our store!
Retailpackaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 4oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!