National Geographic AdventureMap Cuba Adventure Travel Map 3112. Great for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Backpacking, Family Outings, Outdoor Adventure.
Mapped recreational, ecological, cultural, and historic destinations points of interest include UNESCO World Heritage Sites, caves, churches, forts, ruins, monasteries, coral reefs, spas, beaches, swamps, mangroves and areas for diving, fishing and camping. Protected areas, such as national parks, are clearly shown with their boundaries. The map's west half includes the capital of Havana, Vianles National Park, Varadero Beach and the islands of Cayo Largo and Isla de la Juventud. The eastern half displays the cities of Santa Clara and Trinidad, Topes de Collantes and Alejandro de Humboldt National Parks and some of the southeastern islands of the Bahamas.
Every Adventure Map is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
- Updated regularly to ensure accuracy
This listing is for: Cuba Adventure Travel Map 3112.
You will receive: 1 National Geographic Adventure Travel Map.
OEM packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 4 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!