National Geographic AdventureMap Cuba Adventure Travel Map 3112. Great for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Backpacking, Family Outings, Outdoor Adventure.
National Geographic's Cuba Adventure Map is designed with the detail and accurate information that is needed by adventure travelers to this Caribbean island nation. With its abundance of specialized content, not available in traditional road maps, this adventure map is the ideal compliment to any guide book. Included is a user-friendly index of cities and towns, a clearly marked road network and hundreds of diverse and unique points of interest. The mapped road network shows expressways and major routes, complete with distance markers, as well as secondary roads for those looking to travel off the beaten path. Additional transportation features included pinpointed airports, airfields, harbors, marinas and seaports along with railroads and ferry routes.
Mapped recreational, ecological, cultural, and historic destinations points of interest include UNESCO World Heritage Sites, caves, churches, forts, ruins, monasteries, coral reefs, spas, beaches, swamps, mangroves and areas for diving, fishing and camping. Protected areas, such as national parks, are clearly shown with their boundaries. The map's west half includes the capital of Havana, Vianles National Park, Varadero Beach and the islands of Cayo Largo and Isla de la Juventud. The eastern half displays the cities of Santa Clara and Trinidad, Topes de Collantes and Alejandro de Humboldt National Parks and some of the southeastern islands of the Bahamas.
Every Adventure Map is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
- Updated regularly to ensure accuracy
- TIP 1: For lower prices on our maps, check out our promotions (click the link above the picture). Here is the info: Purchase 2 - 3 maps and get 10% off, 4 or more will get you 15% off! This promo includes ALL of our maps. For example, purchase 2 Trails Illustrated maps, 1 Destination map, and 1 Adventure map (total of 4) and get 15% off!! Just put everything in your shopping cart and you will see the savings!
TIP 2: We have a huge selection and great prices on our National Geographic maps! Click here to go to our store, click on the store category called Maps & Books, then browse our sub-categories, or use the Store search tool to find items quickly.
This listing is for: Cuba Adventure Travel Map 3112.
You will receive: 1 National Geographic Adventure Travel Map.
OEM packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 4 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!