Hanz Waterproof Lightweight Crew Socks
The innovative three-layer construction of Hanz Waterproof Calf-Length Socks keeps your feet completely dry while providing the comfort, fit and breathability of a quality hiking sock.
- Three-layer MVT (Moisture Vapor Transpiration) fabric structure prevents water from penetrating while allowing perspiration to escape.
- The durable nylon/Lycra® outer and a comfortable, moisture-wicking inner lining hide a high-tech waterproof, breathable membrane.
- Stretch-to-fit material eliminates uncomfortable sags and wrinkles, even during strenuous activity.
- Seamless design provides total comfort, free of annoying ridges and pressure points.
- Each sock is high-pressure tested to ensure waterproof performance.
- Waterproof up to the top of the sock. For a totally waterproof sock, choose Hanz Submerge Waterproof Socks which have a specially-lined cuff that seals out water.
- Thermal Protection Level: H2
Note: Hand-wash and drip-dry socks. Do not twist or wring socks, this will damage the waterproof, breathable membrane.
Sizes Available: Small, Medium or Large (this listing is for the Small size - see our other listings for the other sizes)
Weight: Light weight - approx. 5 oz per pair!
Tip: Depending on the thickness of the liner socks you plan to wear with your Hanz Waterproof socks, you may want to select a larger size than is shown on the size chart.
You will receive: 1 pair Hanz Waterproof Lightweight Crew Socks.
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 6 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!