Evernew Titanium Ti UL Ultralight Pot 1300ml with Lid & Insulated Handles ECA534. Great for backpacking, camping, hiking, hunting, fishing - any outdoor activity where you need to cook a meal.
A flat pot with a large surface for catching flames. The thinness of the titanium allows for the efficient transfer of heat. This minimum model has insulated handles for easy maneuvering. Perfect for the solo and serious hiker. Also recommended for climbers who need super light weight, and speed hikers who like it "light and fast". This popular cooker is lightweight, compact, and available for a variety of uses for solo hiking.
Our ultralight pots are specifically designed for backpackers who need reliable, lightweight cookware to keep their packs as light as possible. Evernew Ultralight pots are designed to be the lightest on the market without compromising reliability. We've accomplished this by eliminating the coating and using thinner titanium.
The thickness of the titanium we use in the ultralight series is 0.3mm which makes it 20% lighter than the industry standard of 0.4mm. We've developed a method of cold forging our titanium that helps sustain our products' durability at this minimal thickness.
All our Ultralight Series products come with insulated silicone handles, a mesh stuff sack and graduations for easy measurement.
- Material: 0.3mm ultralight titanium
- Hand-pressed by highly experienced Japanese craftsmen
- Insulated top knob and folding handles
- Volume markings inside of the pot for easy measurement
- Rolled edge provides extra strength
- Handles that fold away for easy packing
- A 100-110g gas canister & small stove can be nested inside
- Model Number: ECA534
- Capacity: 1300 ml (43.96 fl oz)
- Dimensions: 150mm diameter x 77mm tall (5.91” x 3.03”)
- Weight: 130g (4.59 oz)
Thanks for looking!