Esbit Alcohol Burner & Trekking Cookset Stove with Windscreen / Pot Support, 985ml Pot with Folding Handles and Fry Pan Lid E-CS985HA.
The Esbit CS985HA Alcohol Stove & Trekking Cookset provides various options for cooking out on the trail. It has a 985 ml pot with a volume indicator in ml/oz increments on the side, and a 470 ml pot/pan which also serves as a lid. Constructed from extremely light, hard anodized aluminum, the set includes a windscreen stand that supports the pots, and includes a base for the alcohol burner that can also be used with Esbit solid fuel tablets. The alcohol burner is constructed from solid brass and allows variable temperature control, plus it holds the denatured alcohol in it during transport. Everything can be stored and carried in the large pot, which comes with a mesh bag, and fits compactly in your backpack.
The Esbit Alcohol Burner is a lightweight alternative to a liquid gas or canister stove. Denatured alcohol is easy to find and cheaper to use than alternatives. Alcohol stoves are the stove of choice for ultralight and long-distance backpackers. There are no moving parts or burners to wear out or break. Just fill it and light it. Uses Denatured alcohol for fuel which is readily available everywhere.
Every warm meal needs heat. With the Esbit Alcohol Burner & Trekking Cookset in your pack, you can feel confident about bringing a meal and beverage quickly to temperature. The alcohol burner is constructed from sturdy brass with a screw top and rubber gasket. Fuel stores in burner so no need for extra bottles or cans. Denatured alcohol (or methylated spirits) is inexpensive and readily available at many stores, icluding home improvement stores, hardware stores, grocery stores, auto parts stores, camping stores, and superstores. For longer backpacking trips, extra fuel can be carried easily in a lightweight and inexpensive plastic bottle.
- 985 ml pot with volume indicator in ml/oz
- 470 ml pot that also serves as lid
- Pots include 2 hinged, stainless steel, silicone-coated grips
- Constructed from extremely light, hard-anodized aluminum for efficient heat transfer
- Burner constructed from brass with a screw top and rubber gasket
- Variable temperature control flame regulator
- Fold-away handle on the flame regulator to extinguish flame
- Fuel stores in burner so no need for extra bottles or cans
- Works with denatured alcohol only (not included)
- Includes stand, 985 ml pot, 470 ml pot/lid, alcohol burner, and base for an Esbit solid fuel tablet (solid fuel tablets not included)
- Stores in included mesh bag
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, emergency kits, bug out bags, etc.
- Dimensions-packed: 5.8" x 5" (14.7 cm x 12.8 cm)
- Weight: 15.2 oz. (430 g)
Requirements: denatured alcohol, and matches or a lighter.
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 2 lbs.
Thanks for looking!