Esbit Solid Fuel Stove / Cookset with Windscreen / Pot Support, 1100ml Pot, Folding Handles, & Lid E-CS1100HA.
With the introduction of Esbit's largest, 27g fuel tabs, the new 1100ml Solid Fuel Stove and Cookset was only logical. Weighing in at just 180g (pot, stove and fuel), this featherweight stove system is ultra-compact too. The graduated pot easily fits the stove inside, with plenty of room for utensils, extra fuel, and more. For two people traveling or backpacking light with boil-only needs, this lightweight solid fuel cookset is hard to beat.
This lightweight, self-contained complete cooking system is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum and works with solid fuel. It includes a windshield type stove and a pot with lid. The stove fits in the pot, which has folding insulated handles, making it space and weight efficient for hiking and backpacking. The durable 1100 ml pot has graduations in both ounces and milliliters that you read from the inside when pouring in the liquid. The pot's folding handles have silicone grips for protection from heat and it all fits in the included mesh stuff sack. Great for 1-2 person multi-day treks where light weight and compact size are important.
Every warm meal needs heat. With the solid fuel tablets in your pack, you can feel confident about bringing a meal and beverage quickly to temperature. They are versatile for cooking, heating up meals and beverages, and also suitable for starting a charcoal BBQ or campfire. Solid fuel tablets are available in 3 sizes - 4g, 14g, and 27g. This listing is for the Stove Cookset only, solid fuel tablets are purchased separately. The 14g and 27g fuel tablet sizes work great with this stove.
The Esbit 27 g solid fuel tablets have a burn time of approximately 15 minutes. They have a strong heat output, ignite with a match or lighter and are lightweight and compact. When stored properly, Esbit solid fuel mantains its full functionality for many years. They also work at temperatures below 32° F and in high altitudes. They have no visible smoke and leave almost no ash after burning. They are used by various NATO forces, expeditions, and in the aftermath of disasters.
- 1.1L capacity is suitable for 1-2 people
- Constructed from ultralight yet tough, hard anodized aluminum
- Light weight and compact size for easy packing
- Graduated cookpot (oz. and ml)
- Folding, stainless-steel pot handles
- Windscreen/stove designed for use with Esbit solid fuel tablets (fuel not included)
- Windscreen/stove is highly efficient at transmitting heat
- Includes 1100 ml pot, lid, windscreen/stove, and stores in included mesh carry bag
- Stove works with one 27g tab or two 14g tabs
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, emergency kits, bug out bags, etc.
- Dimensions-packed: 7.4” x 5.8”x2.8” (18.7cm x 14.7cm x 7.2 cm)
- Capacity: 37.2 oz. (1100 ml)
- Weight: 13.3oz. (375 g)
- Use with Esbit solid fuel tablets (not included)
Solid Fuel Tablets info:
- Virtually smokeless and residue-free
- Works at high altitudes and sub-zero temperatures
- Ignites with match or lighter
- Each 27 g tablet burns approximately 15 minutes and up to 1400°F (760°C)
- One tablet boils 500 ml of water in about 5 minutes
- Tablets are individually packed in waterproof packaging
- Can be stored for 10+ years
Requirements: Solid fuel tablets, and matches or a lighter (not included).
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 18 oz.
Thanks for looking!