BRAND NEW Ben's Clothing & Gear Insect/Mosquito Permethrin Treatment Unscented 6 oz Spray.
Head outdoors with Ben's, the ultimate protector from biting insects. Ben's is made in New Hampshire and torture tested in the White Mountains, the heart of bug country.
Ben's® Clothing and Gear insect treatment repels and kills biting insects on contact, including ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease and the Zika virus. The ultimate protector, this rugged insect repellent turns the gear you wear and carry into an extra layer of insect protection. The 0.5% permethrin formula bonds to fabric fibers and lasts up to two weeks through several wash cycles. The continuous spray makes the foaming formula easy to apply. With enough insect repellent to treat two complete outfits or one set of gear, you can take off on your adventure knowing you're prepared.
- Repel mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects away from your clothes and gear with the CDC-recommended active ingredient, permethrin
- 0.5% Uncented Permethrin Formula
- Stay bug free with a second line of defense that repels and kills disease-carrying insects like ticks and mosquitoes, as well as flies, gnats, and other insects
- Apply once for protection that lasts your whole trip. The permethrin formula bonds to fabric fibers for up to two weeks of protection through several wash cycles
- Get consistent, even coverage. The 6 oz. bottle releases a continuous spray of the foaming formula that makes it easy to apply to your clothing and gear
- Treat your flame resistant clothing. This repellent will not affect the protection properties of flame resistant clothing, keeping you bite free
- Model: Clothing & Gear
- Size: 6 oz aerosol spray
- Weight: approx. 7.5 oz
You will receive: 1 Ben's Clothing & Gear Spray.
Retail packaged and shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight is 8 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!