BRAND NEW 303 Aerospace UV protectant 2 oz Spray for Cars, Trucks, Boats, RVs, Motorcycles.
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303® Aerospace Protectant has found its way into millions of homes for day-to-day use on vehicles, sports equipment, patio furniture accessories and more. Unlike many protectants that leave greasy residues, Aerospace Protectant dries to a clear matte finish. And because it’s water-based, this protectant is safe to use on all products, from your vehicle’s paint job and leather seats to internal engine parts.
There’s a lot of power packed into this one product. A premium surface treatment, Aerospace Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, matte finish that protects your vehicle from road grime and favorite belongings from dust and soiling. Best of all, each application will last for months.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep UV-sensitive materials looking new, year after year. Great for use on a variety of surfaces such as: vinyl, leather, plastics, synthetic & natural rubber, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass. Ideal for: Hypalon inflatable boats, wet/dry suits, tires, side-out seals, RV EDPM rubber roofing (for your safety, never walk on a wet roof), helmets, visors, and goggles. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas), floorings, clear plastics, gauge panels, or headlights.
- Boat Interiors: Spray on your vinyl boat seats to prevent them from fading and cracking during boating season. Will also help keep them clean from dust, sand, and will help prevent those dreaded sunscreen stains.
- Automobile Interiors and Exteriors: Use on your vehicle’s dashboard every 30-45 days, to protect it from the sun’s harmful UV rays, preventing fading and cracking over time. Spray on tires to make them look new without the greasy film. Use on your convertible top to keep it pliable and cleaning up easier.
- Spa Covers: Use on your spa cover all year long! It will protect it from the sun’s harmful UV rays (which can cause fading/cracking) in the summer months, and in the winter, it will keep the material pliable and prevent it from drying out and cracking. 303 Aerospace Protectant will also help make snow and ice accumulation easier to remove/brush off as well.
- Outdoor Furniture: Keep your plastic, metal, or wicker outdoor patio furniture from fading, cracking and chalking. It will also help repel dust, dirt and grime, that can quickly accumulate on your furniture during the enjoyable BBQ season.
- Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue
- Keeps treated surfaces looking new
- Prevents fading and cracking
- Restores lost color and luster
- Powerful UV blockers
- Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
- Easy to use - simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for a wide variety of surfaces!
- Weight: Approx. 3.4 oz
You will receive: 1 303 Aerospace Protectant 2 oz bottle.
OEM packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 3 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!