BRAND NEW Silva Mini Liquid-Filled Compass w/Scale Lanyard & Mirror Sighting System.
The SILVA Mini is perfect to bring as an extra compass, it is super lightweight and takes up minimum space. It can be attached to your jacket with a safety pin, thereby allowing hands-free navigation.
A mirror sighting compass should be your choice when you must determine direction over long distances. With the mirror tilted to a 45-degree angle, you can check your direction by looking at the bezel in the mirror while sighting in the correct direction of travel. Because you don't need to lift your eyes from the compass in order to look into the terrain, the direction determined with the Silva 1-2- 3 System® becomes more accurate.
The base plate offers map-measuring in inches and a built-in sundial that lets you determine the time of day by using the apparent position of the sun. The red/black north-south lines in the capsule bottom ensures easy and safe settling. The compass needle is made from finest Swedish steel with high quality magnetic features.
- Turnable Housing: Easy navigation with the SILVA 1-2-3 System
- Waterproof: Withstands tough weather conditions
- Sighting System: Mirror sighting for extra precision
- Scale Lanyard: 2 scales, soft and bendable, easy to place directly on to your route on the map
- Accuracy: 1°, Resolution: 5°, Graduation: 360°
- Measuring scales - Base plate: inch
- North South red / black lines
- Attachment: Detachable safety-release lanyard + safety pin attachment
- Liquid filled capsule, High quality Swedish steel needle, Hardened steel pivot
- Sapphire jewel bearing for friction-free movement of the compass needle
- Durability: Withstand 1M drop onto wooden floor
- Luminous markings for night use up to 4 hours
- 5 year warranty
- Temperature operating range: -20 to +60 °C, (-4°F – +140°F)
- Dimensions: 55x90x17 mm (2.2”x3.5”x0.7”)
- Weight: 23 g (0.8 oz)
You will receive: 1 Silva compass.
Retail packaging, and shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 2 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!