BRAND NEW Trangia Open Spirit Burner Denatured Alcohol Stove/Pot Support w/Simmering Ring.
Spirit burner for alcohol based fuels. Easy to use due to the simple construction. The Simmering ring regulates the heat and is used to save fuel or to extinguish the flame. Works in all weather conditions. In severe cold, the winter attachment can be used. The spirit burner can be used with all Trangia stoves. One filling (max. 2/3 of its height) will burn for approx. 25 min. Boils 1 litre of water in 10 min (varies according to weather, water temp, and quality of fuel). The burner is made in brass and the wick inside is made of 100% cotton.
The open spirit stove holder / pot support can be used with any backpacking pot or frypan of your choice. The Gas burner (742527) can also be used in the holder.
- Burner is made from lightweight brass
- Holder / pot support is made from lightweight aluminum
- Simmering ring regulates the heat
- Works in all weather conditions
- Burns alcohol fuel (methyl, ethyl, denatured, or wood alcohol - not included)
- Burns for approx. 25 minutes per filling
- Boils 1 L of water in approx. 10 minutes
- Works great with most backpacking cook sets (fry pan in pic not included)
- Output: 1000W
- Weight: approx. 10.23 oz (290 g)
Requirements: Matches or lighter to light the stove, and alcohol fuel (not included).
You will receive: One Trangia Open Spirit Stove.
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 12 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!