BRAND NEW Trangia Multifuel X2 Burner w/Pump & Fuel Bottle for Storm Cooker 25 / 27 Stove.
The Multifuel burner 750001 X2 is a fast and safe alternative and especially suitable for extreme weather conditions, including very low temperatures. The multifuel burner fits all Trangia storm cookers series 25 & 27. This burner can also be used with gas. Fits all propane / butane gas containers with threaded valves that meet the standard EN417, which is an international standard and found worldwide. Primus, MSR, Optimus, Jet Boil, Coleman, and Olicamp are some examples of brands for gas canisters.
First choice of fuel to use should be cartridge gas or high quality fuel such as white gas, alkylated petrol or Primus Powerfuel. These fuels have relatively high energy content, burn very cleanly and require the least cleaning and maintenance. Kerosene and diesel can also be used but require a lot of cleaning.
The X2 can boil 1 liter of water in 4 min with gas and 4.5 min with alkylated pure petrol (varies depending on weather and fuel quality). It burns approx. 116 g gas per hour on full effect.
- Compact & relatively lightweight
- Flame control from simmer to boil
- Manual ignition
- Boiling Time: 4 - 4.5 minutes for 1 liter (depending on water temperature)
- Uses standard butane blend gas canisters, white gas, alkylated petrol, kerosene, or diesel
- Kit includes: burner, pump, 0.6 L fuel bottle, service tool, 2 jets (0.32 mm for gas / petrol, 0.28 mm for kerosene / diesel), and cover carry bag
- Output: 1600w / 5800 BTU (gas), 1500 w / 5200 BTU (alkylated petrol)
- Weight: approx. 18.5 oz (525 g)
Requirements: Butane blend gas canister or liquid fuel (as stated above), and compatible Trangia stove (25 or 27 series)
You will receive: 1 Trangia gas burner kit.
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 2 lbs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!