BRAND NEW Primus OmniFuel Multi-Fuel Gas Stove w/Fuel Bottle, Windscreen & Stuff Sack.
Our Most Award-Winning Stove Ever!
Primus OmniFuel can be described in just one word: uncompromising. This is our most award-winning stove ever and this version comes with both the stove and a fuel bottle (note that the fuel bottle does not come with fuel). It has been tested extensively over many years and has been used on countless expeditions. It is extremely robust, reliable and powerful and was designed to handle demanding situations, extreme altitudes, and both low and high temperatures. OmniFuel has a very high output and can be used with virtually any kind of fuel, including Primus PowerGas canisters, gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel, kerosene/paraffin, and even aviation fuel. Using the separate control knob, you can adjust the flame to the heat you want, even if you are wearing gloves. ErgoPump™, a multi-tool with cleaning needle, windscreen, heat reflector are also included.
- Simple durable design - great for expeditions, camping & backpacking
- Foldable, compact, and stable
- Low center of gravity for stability
- Flame control from simmer to boil
- Multi-fuel compatible - can burn any liquid fuel, plus gas canisters
- Cold weather 4-season performance
- Ignition: Manual
- Boiling Time: After 40-sec warm-up - 2:00 for 1 liter (depending on water temperature)
- Output: 3000 W - 10,500 BTU/h
- Suitable for 1-4 people
- Includes: pump, 0.6 L (20.3 oz) fuel bottle, multi-tool, 3 jet nipples, windscreen, heat reflector, and storage bag
- Dimensions: 140 x 95 x 66 mm (5.6" x 3.5" x 2.6")
- Weight: approx. 450 g (15.9 oz) with fuel pump, 350 g (12.3 oz) stove only
Requirements: Fuel for stove.
You will receive: 1 Primus OmniFuel stove.
Retail packaging, shipped in a poly envelope. Shipping weight 49 oz.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before or after the sale - we want you to be a happy customer!
Thanks for looking!